We provide professional advisors with options and information for their clients who are interested in giving to their local church or other United Methodist institutions. In addition to these valuable resources, the Foundation:
- Serves as Trustee of permanent endowment funds benefiting any United Methodist church, institution or other ministry.
- Provides brochures on planned giving options.
- Serves as Trustee of life-income gift arrangements and revocable trusts.
- Issues gift annuities.
- Serves as executor of estates.
- Provides advice on giving methods and alternatives.
- Helps provide clients with clear and understandable gift illustrations.
Each year, UMFA sponsors an event for attorneys throughout the conference to update them on current legal issues that could impact their clients or local churches. Participating attorneys receive CLE credits. Contact Janet Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We offer GiftLaw, a complete tax-update service for CPAs, attorneys, CLUs, CFPs, ChFCs, trust officers and other professional friends.
Sunday February 25, 2018
Article of the Month
Learn More >